Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Headache

Well I've managed to cry for almost 4 hours now. My eyes burn, my head hurts and I have to work the next three nights on monitors. My eyes will be screaming by Friday. It's my fault though really. I let things and people get to me too easily.

No I don't think this has anything to do with me quitting...did I mention I quit smoking? But I don't think it has to do with that.

I'm just really tired of not being the only adult in the house but still feeling like I'm the only one fighting for a life that's at least a little better than paycheck to paycheck.  I want a little security. a couple months worth of mortgage payments would be nice...just in case.  Having central heat and air that isn't 20 years old...that would be nice.

I know now that I'll never find anyone, let alone someone that wants the same thing I want. So why even try to be social and amicable anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment